3-way switch for my Lakewood floor

The 3-speed rotary switch on my Lakewood floor fan broke. The metal lhousing for the rotary switch has 6A, 120V stamped in it.

Do you know of a company (Leviton?) that sells 3-speed rotary switches for floor fans?

Thanks for your assistance,

Don Atkinson

Reply to
Don

This looks like a single-pole 3 position rotary like the one you need:

Bit low on a current side though but a quick stroll through the rest of eBay can sure turn up just the right one. Also, 6A 120V is some rather serious fan. I am not sure which model you have but 3A may actually be enough - 300W can move quite a bit of air.

Reply to
homeowners