240v Transformer/Converter

I need to run a unit at 12v DC.

So I need to step down from 240v AC to an AC voltage which I can then convert to DC and run the unit drawing 80W at 12v DC.

It is for external use so IP rating should be IP55

I do not know if there is any off-the-shelf component available, or build a circuit.

Many thanks for any advice

blog comments powered by Disqus