I have had the generator at my deer camp since new. My father in law left it covered up with its cover for last two years under our awning . Now squirrels stored nuts all under the cover and chewed the low oil shut down wire off at engine block. I replaced wires and it all seemed fine until running it two weeks ago with camper refrigerator and tv on. It seemed to be working properly, I put my fluke meter on to check voltage and it was showing only 98 to 100 volts out of the 110 and only like 209 on the 220 volt side. We have it connected to a 250 gl propane tank and regulator is reading 11" wc ,is anyone out there having any issues like ours ?