18 hp Kholer engine model cv492 runs for a bit then starts to blow alot of smoke before quiting. Problem repeats after restart

not you's Avatar (by Gravatar) by not you in  Garden » Lawn

As I am restarting my mower, and after restar it continues to blow smoke and then eventually dies. What is the problem and what can I do?

blog comments powered by Disqus