12x21 area gravel floor covered with heavy plasticI"d like to put a wood floor over it

12 x 21 area I have gravel floor with heavy plastic down All metal building. Going to be used for lawn mowers etc. I"d like to put a wood floor down. What type?
Reply to
Anonymous

Sounds good. Tongue and Groove plywood glued together is probably your best bet, for wood. Though, I'd prefer Aluminum Diamond Plate joined by Flat Bar Aluminum welded or riveted together...just a thought.

Reply to
Anonymous