12x21 area gravel floor covered with heavy plasticI"d like to put a wood floor over it

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Yard » Patio

12 x 21 area I have gravel floor with heavy plastic down All metal building. Going to be used for lawn mowers etc. I"d like to put a wood floor down. What type?

Answer by

Sounds good. Tongue and Groove plywood glued together is probably your best bet, for wood. Though, I'd prefer Aluminum Diamond Plate joined by Flat Bar Aluminum welded or riveted together...just a thought.

blog comments powered by Disqus