zippy little z shaped "stepladder"

on the cover of a major chain selling DIY furniture.
I've seen similar shapes on high-end chairs.
I wonder how they would bear up long term
On Tue, 8 Dec 2015 02:04:31 +0000 (UTC)
i always liked the a-frame ladder
z seems unstable to me
i guess if the design is right it might work ok

My apologies. I forget now where I saw the real chair, and it turns out the Ikea one is plastic.
Contrarian wrote:

Are you talking about a library chair?
(Amazon.com product link shortened)44687522&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t 1&pf_rd_i0GB9I9K2&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_rHFA6F3CX68CZK0PM72
--
GW Ross

I've told you MILLIONS of times, don't