ZERO-CLEARANCE TOP

http://www.woodworkingtips.com/etips/etip020419sn.html?1009130201181825
Interesting.
JOAT You only need two tools: WD-40, and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.
I like this one. It's a fast & cheap alternative for those times when my ZCI's slot is too long and I need to cross cut HW ply with those infernally thin skins. Thanks.
Art

Don't underestimate the tape. I've taped aluminum blocks to milling machine tables for milling. Never had one come loose. Clean the table first. The wax that most have on their table doesn't promote adhesion.