Zero Clearance Table Insert

For sure... Sometimes it's almost like we're in a foreign country.. lol

Kind of scary, though, how prices are going up... A friend that's a Realtor here said that our house would sell for about $350k... more than twice what it cost for the land and building the house last year!

We built our house for about $60 or $65 a foot... it's around $100 a foot now and all the builders have a huge waiting list..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Graduated Yuma in '72. Been back about 6 times since, 4 of those in last 7 years. Which Wally World? There's 3 of them now. The original on Pacific Ave. The 2nd on Ave B and 28thStreet and I believe they just finished the new one out in the Foothills. And Harbor Freight is on 16th St. and about Arizona But I can't remember for the life of me where Lowes in located at!

Reply to
user

Reply to
CW

What in the world are you talking about? 5/8" arbor is standard for both.

Reply to
Doug Miller

I'm pretty sure that Yuma has one, but I think that we go to Lowes when we're in El Centro and Home Depot when in Yuma... Easier because it's close to Sears, Harbor Freight and the stores my wife goes to after she drops me at HF.. lol

She goes to a "super walmart" on the main drag... senior moment prevents me from remembering the street name, but it's across the street from a Von's...

We used to go to Calexico/El Centro to shop until we tried Yuma... Just about an hour farther from San Felipe but cleaner, nicer and better stores.. (no duty free though)