Zero clearance - chop saw

I really would like to come up with a zero clearance for my DeWalt chop saw. I have the model that is not compound if that makes a difference.

DanG

Dan wrote:>I really would like to come up with a zero clearance for my DeWalt

Pattern after the existing insert. Not too hard to do. Mine are hard maple. Tom Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom

Easiest way I've found is to take out the existing insert, trace it on suitable stock, (paneling, plastic sheet, etc.), and cut/sand to fit..

Reply to
mac davis

Just like mine.... I made one for min out of white ash.... I think it is 1/4" think and shaped exactly like the metal one that comes with it...... If you need more e-mail me direct....

Reply to
George H Hughes