your thoughts on metric

I *have* a nine. But I don't hold it sideways.

Reply to
Doug Miller

I just use Metrinch

being my current carry in the Land-Rover set!

I wrote a piece for an American engineering publication on the American companies loosing trade as a result of sticking with 'English' imperial and wierd American number threads, so being in England the advantage of metric interchangability and easy calc. isn't lost on me!

Reply to
badger.badger

Mine isn't, but maybe my mechanics is.

Lew