You've Been Framed Winner Announced

Page 1 of 2
The winner of the 'You've Been Framed' contest has been announced:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum/showthread.php?tid 1

It's an OK frame. I'll bet he won on account o' that subtle Systainer setup in the background, I'll betcha.
-- "Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...
Larry Jaques wrote:

prestige! Might be a good way to store my HF tools.
--
G.W. Ross

"If all the girls who attended the

I think that just caused Leon to bust an artery. Swingy, haul him down to the ER, quick!
-- "Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...
On 8/24/2012 9:43 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Nothing that a little gumbo/shrimp touffe won't cure ...
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Yummmmm shrimp touffe ... Son-in-law makes a very good version. When is the Superbowl again?
--
Best regards
Han

No need to wait ... don't you have my EZ étouffée recipe?
--
www.ewoodshop.com

Please, Karl, give it to me again??!!
--
Best regards
Han
On 8/25/2012 11:37 AM, Han wrote:

EZ Etoufee
Basic ingredients:
8 Oz jar, HOT Pace Picante Sauce (HOT ONLY!!!) 1 Can, Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup (NO water) 1 stick of real butter 2 Lbs, Crawfish or shrimp
Preparation:
Melt butter in pot Add can of soup and picante sauce Stir and bring ingredients to a low boil Add crawfish/shrimp and cook (5 to 10 minutes) until done.
Serve over rice.
You may double/triple/ect the exact recipe You may add sauteed garlic/garlic powder, but:
DO NOT ALTER BASIC INGREDIENTS IN ANY OTHER MANNER! (you have been warned)
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Saved!!!
--
Best regards
Han
On 8/25/2012 1:58 PM, Han wrote:

Be sure you use RAW shrimp or crawfish tails ... you will ruin the taste if you use pre-cooked, as you will lose all the flavor that comes from the shrimp/crawfish cooking in the sauce.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Okay!!
Tonight is shrimp according to Mark Bittman: <http://www.nytimes.com/video/2012/06/12/dining/100000001602427/shrimp - with-smoked-paprika.html>
Tomorrow will be pork tenderloin ...
--
Best regards
Han

Yup warning read, but have you ever used anything else except rice? It's just me of course, but I hate rice. Everything else there I like, just not the rice.

My son-in-law's product ends up being almost sauce like, so anything that suits you should be fine. I like rice, just plain white rice, in part because it is a bland vehicle of what I pour on it.
--
Best regards
Han
On 8/25/2012 2:33 PM, Dave wrote:

Well, rice is important to an authentic taste, but I suspect I'd it eat it over some type of noodle rather than not at all ... it is a sauce after all.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Penne Rigata

PACE? You use PACE? That's as bad as WaterSeal. I'd rather use Sriracha, La Victoria Salsa Brava, or Thai Kitchens Green Curry Paste. Better yet, dice my own from fresh serrano and/or jalapeno peppers. Yum! I just wish I could eat it as hot as I used to. My tummy doesn't like 'em as hot any more, so I miss the sweat-covered face I used to get in Thai restaurants.

Shrimp. I no longer like the muddy taste of crawdads at all.

Basmati or Jasmine, please.

How about pureeing some shrimp + chiles for use in the rice water?

Wow, that -is- a quick recipe and it sounds delish!
-- "Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...
On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 13:55:25 -0500, Swingman wrote:

Anything with a whole stick of butter "has" to be good.
basilisk

On 8/25/2012 8:50 AM, Han wrote:

Make mine crawfish.
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.

Yeah, that stuff's probably sticky enogh to mend the tube. <bseg>
-- "Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...