You guys and gals are the best!

I ask a question and I get so many great responces... I've even been able to give a few answers. There sure is a lot of crap on the internet but you folks in metalworking , woodturning and woodworking make the internet more than worth it. It'll be a sad day if this open exchange of idea and information is stopped.
Who could stop it? The whole purpose of developing the internet to begin with was to decentralize the information infrastructure in case something really bad happens (see Ghostbusters for definition of "bad").
Joe
It'll be a sad day if this open exchange of idea and

OK, everyone together now, "Thank you Al Gore"...... ;-)
Joe Tylicki wrote:

You would have thought that good ol' Al would have made enough money from inventing the internet that he could retire from this politics thing.

Um, I was under the impression he did retire.
Max
Works for Apple Computer (Board), last I heard. Guess he's putting that networking experience to good use.
wrote in message

The Internet - Worlds only working anarchy. All other attempts pale in comparison.
My 2 cents
Jim Vrzal
Joe Tylicki wrote:

How can 3 groups ALL be the best?!