Yost patternmakers vise on Ebay

I have a newly refinished Yost patternmakers vise on Ebay (Dec 28 - Jan 6th) http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemb39712196
--
**************************************
Jack Hoying

6th)
$25 to build a plywood crate? I don't disagree that building one from scratch would cost that much, but from the looks of the last picture, it appears you had a crate for it...the one used to ship it to you. You gonna re-invent the wheel and build another?
todd
Todd, That box is from an Emmert vise that I sold and shipped to California a couple weeks ago. I'm not building one for this vise until I have to, in case the buyer is close enough to pick it up here in Western Ohio. Jack

I saw one for the first time a couple-few weeks ago on the bay. I thought, I bet this is the vise that the Tucker is designed after, with enough changes for a new patent of course.
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Damn!! I love it!!