Yost patternmakers vise on Ebay

I have a newly refinished Yost patternmakers vise on Ebay (Dec 28 - Jan 6th)

Jack Hoying

$25 to build a plywood crate? I don't disagree that building one from scratch would cost that much, but from the looks of the last picture, it appears you had a crate for it...the one used to ship it to you. You gonna re-invent the wheel and build another?

todd

Reply to
todd

Todd, That box is from an Emmert vise that I sold and shipped to California a couple weeks ago. I'm not building one for this vise until I have to, in case the buyer is close enough to pick it up here in Western Ohio. Jack

Reply to
Jack Hoying

I saw one for the first time a couple-few weeks ago on the bay. I thought, I bet this is the vise that the Tucker is designed after, with enough changes for a new patent of course.

Reply to
AAvK

Maybe someday.

Reply to