Yorkwood 20" Planer - 1195.00 Sounds great, but.......

Hello:
Thanks for reading this.
I was looking at purchasing a 15" Delux Powermatic for 1595.00 when I came across this. Wilke's Online is offering a 20" Yorkcraft for 1195.00 but I don't know anything about them.
Any thoughts???????
Big, heavy, hard to maintain, expensive blades. I'd stick with 15", unless you really need more. Wilson

I have a 6" Yorkcraft jointer that I've been very happy with and have had a good experience with Wilke. Their quality seems higher than Grizzly. Yorkcraft is their economy line and Bridgewood is the premium house brand. I think they offer a lot of bang for your buck. The only question I would have would be locating aftermarket blades if you need them.
Btw, Northwest Power Tool has the 20" powermatic on sale for $1,395
Jswee Curmudgeon in Training