Yet another table saw blade question

I'm looking for a combination (approx 50 tooth) standard 10" blade but I'd like to have a blade that is ground ATB with a raker. I like being able to make a partial through cut (like a small tenon) and not have to deal with the 'V' left by a regular ATB.
I believe CMT makes one but I don't recall seeing any others. Any experiences or reasons why they don't seem to be very popular ?
jim

IIRC my old Systematic blade was made that way. 50 teeth combo with ATB and the 5th tooth was a raker. It still made V marks. You might call Forrest. They will make a blade the way you want.
Or use a router.
Jim
Check out LV. They have a 10" 50 tooth Combination blade.
Paul D

Find a local sharpening service, and ask them for help. Mine built one, 60T, with a flat top grind, for just such a purpose. Maybe $65. As recommended by Yueng Chan, "Classic Joints with Power Tools".
I use it for keyed miter joints in boxes and picture frames.
Patriarch

I have a 40T ATB/raker Ridge Carbide/Inline Industries blade. Cut quality is every bit as good as my WWII.