Yet another possible TS gear lube

Saw some of the earlier posts and thought of yet another possible lube for the gears of TSs. The best one I saw in that thread was paste wax with dry graphite mixed in.
I ran across a lubricant for pulling electrical wires, called, surprisingly, "Wire-pulling Lubricant". There are various types, the one I got is wax based. I guess you could still add some dry graphite if you wanted.
Anyone have experience with this lube or think it might work well? It's cheap (about $6 per quart), and seems ideal for the application.
H.
[...]

Boy, I could've used some of the wire-pulling lubricant last week. I had to hand pull a 200ft. electrical run through what felt like a kinked conduit. Near the end I could just barely make a foot at a time, pulling with all of my might. Sparky was using dish soap at the other end. I think that guy needs the right tool for the job - because I ain't it.
JP

Especially since "dish soap" isn't. Might want to try some soap versus detergent!
SWMBO wanted an electric stove, so when we moved in we had to run #6. Short run of ~35 feet, but the basement layout required two 30 degree turns. Pilot generally referred to as "Sasquatch" was helping me. He grabbed the last foot and a half and hauled through 30 feet of floor joists so fast the insulation smoked.
He was also the one who carried our washer up the stairs out of base housing by opening the lid and lifting by the drum.
Sorry for the triple post guys. I don't know why that happened, I didn't hit the button but once....
Triplicately yours, H
OK! I just discovered how to remove posts with the new Google Groups feature.... H

sorry dude... those posts are still there. they may not be on google news servers but they certainly are on ALL of the real major servers. ain't usenet wonderful

Measure twice, cut once, post about it to the wreck three times...
LOL * * * * * With pudding in my mouth * * * *