Yet another calculator Decimal to Fractional Inches

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/convert.php
Suggestions? (other than don't make any more calculators)
On 12/31/2012 2:27 PM, snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

WHAT Happened to NJ in the moisture calculator... don't worry, I try to forget I live here at times too.
All of Our politicians make the Dukes of Hazzards Boss Hog look like a Prince.
On Monday, December 31, 2012 4:40:40 PM UTC-5, tiredofspam wrote:

Huh. I didn't notice that omission. For some reason the U.S. Department of Agriculture didn't want to go there and report on lumber moisture content. Not sure why.
On 12/31/2012 5:03 PM, snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

Agriculture didn't want to go there and report on lumber moisture content. Not sure why.

Probably they didn't pay the local politicians to enter the state.

You just need to know the acceptable abbreviations for the units.
I mean, going from furlongs/fortnight to kilometers/nanoseconds is easy as pi.
On Monday, December 31, 2012 1:27:29 PM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

That's pretty damn cool. And useful as my calipers are decimal.