Yellow vs White glue

I'm in that boat with you. But I had to get some in a hurry, last time, and the only bottle (1gal) on the shelf was Elmer's Carpenters and it had about a 1/2 cup floating on top. I shook it to death and haven;t had any probs.

Reply to
-MIKE-

I called Frainklin to complain, they told me to do this, and by golly it worked. apparently this is a normal thing with these type glues. Mine was like pudding before the trick.

Reply to
Leon

...which leaves me wonder if a twap on the head is a fair trade for a beer......okay, what kinda beer?

Reply to
Robatoy

If that's all it took to get a beer, I'd never have to pay. :-)

Right now, I'm particularly fond of Left Hand Milk Stout.

Reply to
-MIKE-

It takes a very secure man to put anything with a name like that to his lips.... or maybe I have I have opened too many wrong windows in my browser leading to Amsterdam.

Reply to
Robatoy

I was laughing as I typed the name of that beer. Too....many...jokes. :-) You think that one takes someone secure in his manhood, check out my other favorite... "Deschutes Black Butte Porter"

Reply to
-MIKE-

With names like that, I'd hazard a guess you've tried those beers initially only because they had names like that. :)

Reply to
Upscale

Insert Freudian joke, here. :-)

In general, my first test is if I can see light through the bottle.

Reply to
-MIKE-