Yellow or brown glue for purpleheart

I was just wondering if anyone has an opinion as to whether or not its best to use yellow or dark glue when working with purple heart. My experience with this wood is slim and Im just wondering which one makes a more hidden joint.
Thanks all!
Jim
-- ....

yellow is fine. that brown stuff is a waste of money. it glues like any other non oily wood.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
But the brown stuff is the same glue but brown colored and dries dark brown.

yep looks even worse if you miss some (G) colored glue is for people who don't know how to glue (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
OK... ;~) I'm a colored glue user.... on Walnut... In case I miss some.. LOL