Yanks and Christmas

Page 3 of 3
boonie wrote:

Lincoln did.
BTW, I hope he bought that flag for you over the border in Virginia.
boonie wrote:

Save your Dixie Cups, this ain't over just yet. so far it's the business interests in the lead though. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

Is that really you Mike???
Know what I mean ...nudge nudge wink wink say no more...
Jon~

Civil war in the USA will break out again in 2004 BTW....
Rise up & overthrow your government before they sacrifice you all in the name of progress.
Jon~