Tom Watson tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Only the best come north....
George wrote:

When my son finished A school in the AF he put Minot first in his wish list. Being naive, he believed all the tongue in cheek praise of the place. His classmate laughed until he cried when her heard this. When the assignments came down--you guessed it. The classmate got Minot and my son got Hill AFB, which was not even on his list.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Been to both. Hill is better for climate, that's for sure. I didn't get to do much at Hill other than pull alert, while Minot was "home" for SWMBO and I. Downhill skiers love it, I'm sure.
Never put "midwest" under area of preference on your dream sheet. I got Minot twice when I did. All the more strange, because my first and second choice bases were not highly thought of, being in big snow country.
And never never never try reverse psychology on a Air Force Dream sheet, if you put Minot hoping to go to Florida you still get Minot.
--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.

Minot was on mine I got Seymour Johnson AFB, NC home of the 4th TFW. Motto 4th but first, modified by enlisted personal for better accuracy to, "fourth to help ya first to fuck ya".
Mark
asmurff wrote:

One thing you can count on, if your universe has a bright center they're going to put you as far from it as they can.

--John

We've got my wife's aunt and uncle visiting now, from Garrison, near Minot... Good place to be FROM.. gotta be a special person to live there..
I used to tell my wife that the population of Fresno county, CA was higher than the population of N. Dakota.... and there was a reason for that...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I've been to Fresno. It's not prize, either!
Good pike fishing in ND in the Mouse (Souris) though. Water's cold enough that they're not mushy like lake pike.
Note: World mens' curling championship in April at El Forko Grande.

nope.. even though we lived in a suburb of Fresno, it still sucked compared to Baja..

Her uncle is her and loves ice fishing and walleye(sp) fishing... but then again, he was born and raised there... After spending a few weeks here, they've decided to come spend time here every winter..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
freezing's the reason.
--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.

well, they have like 2 weeks of great weather a year... Right between freezing your ass off and hot & humid..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Nine months of hard winter, and
Three months of poor skiing --
Z logically or X for reverse.
Mark

Indeed ... y _are_ we all still fiddling while Rome burns?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/8/08

a b c d puppies m n o puppies o s a r, c m p n
m r ducks m r not ducks o s a r, c d e d b d wings?
wrote:

a b c d puppies m n o puppies o s a r, c m p n
Tom Watson wrote:

I was kind of curious as to how long this one would go on. Oh well.     jo4hn

I hope for you it's xy. If you have only y you are in trouble. If you have xx, well, your name would be Tammy, not Tommy.