X5 UNI

Does anyone know if the final incarnation of the old-style X5 UNI Saws were of US manufacture?
Thanks
Mike O.

I somehow doubt it, but if you can give me a hint where to find the origin label...
krw wrote:

The "old style X5" was new only 5 or 6 years ago ... it was supposedly the exact same saw as the previous models, only with a five year warranty. All those carried a "made in USA" label.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Thanks, that's what I thought too. One of the local tool dealers here still has one on the floor and I was looking for the made in USA label but couldn't find it. I guess I better look a little closer.
Mike O.

Like I said above, I can't find a country of origin sticker on my (bought in April) X5. The only stickers I can find are on the mobile base (China). I strongly suspect it's not US made, though. The motor certainly doesn't look US made, but it has no country of origin marked on its label either.