Wyne filter cartridge for HF DC

For those that have the 1200 CFM rated DC from HF (yea, I know already), has anyone tried replacing the top bag with the Wyne cartridge? Several threads recommend this to increase filtration area. What part # did you use and why (there are multiple ones that could work).
thanks for all helpful comments
Since I live about ten miles from Wynne I first called and then went over there to pickup a filter for my Penn State DC. Dick Wynne was very helpful in discussing the pro/cons and he also had a good line of 6" flex tubing that came in handy. Just e-mail him for suggestions.

http://www.wynnenv.com/9e300bl_conversion.htm
tells the whole story with pictures.....
cc wrote:

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:55:23 GMT, Pat Barber

Even better yetgo to http://www.wynnenv.com/notes.htm to see that they now have a direct replacement filter for the HF dust collector. Get part number 35A274BLOL for $91 plus the poly bags for $10 for 10 of them. If you want the filter to be washable, get part number 35A100SBOL for $130. Wynn says that they are direct replacement for the HF DC. Dave Hall