www.troyswoodworking.com cnc machined woodcarvings from a photo

3 dimensional Woodcarvings from any photo image painting etc... detail right down to the freckle on your face. We do wood metal tile mirror plastic inlays gun stock any photo into a woodcarving. Have us make your g-code for your cnc visit Http://www.troyswoodworking.com we have v-cutters for 3-d woodcarvings