WWJ (current) clamp question

I bought the issue, I love those huge clamps being used, with blue paint on the jaws, what is the name of them as a type (page 52)?

Alex

Reply to
AArDvarK

Rockler (no surprise, as Rockler owns that magazine hehe).

Mike

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

"Mike in Mystic" wrote in news:jOy3d.4966$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com:

Bar Clamps.

They look to be steel and don't match the aluminum bar clamps in the Rockler catalog.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Lobby Dosser notes:

They're not Rockler clamps. I don't know the brand, maybe Record, but Adjustable Clamp Co. has some that are similar, using notches instead holes. They are super heavy duty.

Look at

Charlie Self "Half of the American people have never read a newspaper. Half never voted for President. One hopes it is the same half." Gore Vidal

Reply to
Charlie Self

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m19.aol.com:

Thanks for the link. My wallet is grumbling.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser