WWJ (current) clamp question

I bought the issue, I love those huge clamps being used, with blue paint on the jaws, what is the name of them as a type (page 52)?
Alex
Rockler (no surprise, as Rockler owns that magazine hehe).
Mike

Bar Clamps.
They look to be steel and don't match the aluminum bar clamps in the Rockler catalog.
Lobby Dosser notes:

They're not Rockler clamps. I don't know the brand, maybe Record, but Adjustable Clamp Co. has some that are similar, using notches instead holes. They are super heavy duty.
Look at www.adjustableclamp.com
Charlie Self "Half of the American people have never read a newspaper. Half never voted for President. One hopes it is the same half." Gore Vidal
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote in

Thanks for the link. My wallet is grumbling.