WWII Update

Page 2 of 2
Tell them NO rebate refund. You want TWO new blades. That is a pretty bad screw-up.
On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 17:02:00 GMT, "Master Chef Richard Campbell"

I agree! They'd probably rather give you two blades than the cash anyway. It keeps you as a customer and you end up with a better deal than you started with (to offset your hassles). Seems like a better win-win deal than getting your money back.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA
"Lawrence A. Ramsey" < snipped-for-privacy@cox-internet.com> wrote in message

Plus the chance to sharpen two blade rather than 1. ;-) SH
Oh, the saw blade...from the subject line I thought the French had surrendered again! :)

Jim wrote:

Care to give advice for how I can get this popcorn dislodged from the inside of my nose?
At least I didn't spill my drink. Lucky for you.

Sorry about that. From now on I'll try to give fair warning....
On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 17:02:00 GMT, "Master Chef Richard Campbell"

If it's WRONG, why not try one that's made correctly?
Barry