WWII?

Your saw in not crappy, and I'd use the blade until it becomes slow or sluggish, and even then I'd de-pitch (clean) it and then make up my mind..

Reply to
RM MS

Not a bad excuse for picking up another gadget indeed!

Though for the record this is the first time in five years I've ever hit a nail. I got careless. Amazing how you destroy things when you get careless, isn't it?

Reply to
Silvan