WWII?

Page 2 of 2
Your saw in not crappy, and I'd use the blade until it becomes slow or sluggish, and even then I'd de-pitch (clean) it and then make up my mind..
Rich wrote:

Not a bad excuse for picking up another gadget indeed!
Though for the record this is the first time in five years I've ever hit a nail. I got careless. Amazing how you destroy things when you get careless, isn't it?