WW tool stores in Portland OR. open on Saturday

Is there any good woodworking tool stores in Portland, OR that is open on Saturday. (I know about Woodcraft and Rockler.)

Thanks Marv

Reply to
Marv

There are a few depending on what you're looking for. I like:

Woodcrafters (confusing name but they were here first) Tool Peddler, Western Tool, and I think Barbo is open part of Saturday if you want to look at machinery.

PDX David

Reply to
Jane & David