WW tool sources from Reno to SF?

Hi all,
I'm out West for the Holidays and will be travelling from Reno to SF after NewYear's. Are there any outstanding tool sources I can check out on that drive? I'm especially interested in used tool stores.
Thanks, H
Hmm, can't think of a used tool store, but as you might guess there are plenty of pawn shops in Reno. Then in Sacramento there is a Woodcraft.
FWIW
Brian.

Hylourgos wrote:

I don't know of any used tool stores but there are flea markets in just about every city and many smaller towns. Find the local coffee shop and ask a local. They're usually only "open" on Sat & Sunday but some are open on Friday as well.
In Oakland/Beserkley you can hurt your wallet at Hida Tools www.hidatool.com
and Japan Woodworker (I think it's Japan Woodworker- check for their ad in FWW) www.japanwoodworker.com
Try Misugi Designs as well www.misugidesigns.com/
In San Francisco try Robert Larson, www.rlarson.com
You might also do a google search for Bay Area Woodworkers Association (BAWA) - a member might have more ideas.
And if you're from the northeast or midwest, enjoy the weather and don't freak out if the ground moves once in a while. It will stop and by the time you realize it was an earthquake, whatever was going to happen already has. No big deal. Now tornadoes and hurricanes, the anticipation anxiety must be dreadful. To have to deal with humidity in the summer and snow in the winter ...
charlie b
Ensure you enjoy the sourdough french bread! We visit the San Joaquin Valley in central CALIF and bring back 4-6 loaves of the fishermans' wharf round brown-and-serve during each 500 mile round trip.

I hear you can find some good things at Denios in Sacramento once in awhile. You'll have to go on the weekend, though.
http://www.denios.org