WW Schools in NC?

The thread on schools got me thinking a bit.

Are there any WW Schools offered anywhere in NC?

Im not talking about the woodcraft classes - looking for a good quality school - or course to help improve my skill.

Thanks Rob

You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m

remove _ to get the correct address

Reply to
Rob V

see the previous thread Jon Campbell School in Murphy (almost to TN)

t> The thread on schools got me thinking a bit.

Reply to
BRuce

The community college up near Reidsville has a good woodworking program, based on some student work I've seen from there.

think there are others. The NC Community College web site would have more information.

Reply to
Henry Bibb

Reply to
Mark Hopkins

That's Rockingham Cty Comm. College. It's an excellent program. Highly recommend.

Reply to
LoboMike

A quick Google search,

["woodworking schools" "north carolina"] will net you, among other things, a Taunton Press listing of woodworking schools across the country,
among which one that has note been mentioned is Penland,
Merrill

Reply to
David Merrill

Penland, Spruce Pine John Campbell Folk School, Brasstown Country Workshops, above Asheville Arrowmont In Gatlinburgh, Tn. just over the line.

Reply to
Brent Beal