WW Schools in NC?

The thread on schools got me thinking a bit.
Are there any WW Schools offered anywhere in NC?
Im not talking about the woodcraft classes - looking for a good quality school - or course to help improve my skill.
Thanks Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m
remove _ to get the correct address
see the previous thread Jon Campbell School in Murphy (almost to TN)
top notch
Rob V wrote:

--
---

BRuce

The community college up near Reidsville has a good woodworking program, based on some student work I've seen from there.
http://www.rcc.cc.nc.us/woodwork/homepage.html
I think there are others. The NC Community College web site would have more information.
That's Rockingham Cty Comm. College. It's an excellent program. Highly recommend.
--
LoboMike

"If you seek a universal truth on anything, live long, study
http://www.folkschool.org /

A quick Google search, http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22woodworking+schools%22+%22north+carolina%22 , on ["woodworking schools" "north carolina"] will net you, among other things, a Taunton Press listing of woodworking schools across the country, http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/pages/fw_schools.asp , among which one that has note been mentioned is Penland, http://www.penland.org /.
David Merrill

Penland, Spruce Pine John Campbell Folk School, Brasstown Country Workshops, above Asheville Arrowmont In Gatlinburgh, Tn. just over the line.