WW Magazines FS

Time to thin out the collection.
I have most of the past several years of most of the major WW Magazines such as Wood, Fine Woodworking, Popular WW, Shopnotes, Woodsmith, Workbench, American Woodworker and Woodworker's Journal. Also have several years of This Old House.
If you are looking for a particular issue or run of issues, LMK. If I still have it and don't need it permanently you can have it cheap.
Please reply to the group or to this email:
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Thanks! Scott