WW Discussion on how to make a peanut butter sandwich

(funny)
http://www.popularwoodworking.com/woodworking-blogs/editors-blog/peanut-butter-jelly-and-woodworking-forums
Bill

They obviously read the Wreck, don't they?
-- Remember, in an emergency, dial 1911.
It's "pena burr" !
Peanut butter makes your tongue stick to the top of your mouth. With your tongue against the top of your mouth, pronounce "peanut butter".
Sonny
Bill wrote:

http://www.popularwoodworking.com/woodworking-blogs/editors-blog/peanut-butter-jelly-and-woodworking-forums
Here's my tip: If you're making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, put peanut butter on both slices of bread before adding the jelly.
So doing "jelly-proofs" the bread so it doesn't get all soggy by lunchtime.

Well, on my sample earlier today I didn't experience any soggy bread. Since the sandwich was made just before lunchtime, I doubt there was time for sandwich to be soggy.
Since we sometimes share recipies here, here's mine: Bread (anything'll do) Peanut butter (smooth is great, but crunchy works as well) Jelly, Jam, or preserves, whatever you have (any flavor)
Suspend jelly and peanut butter in anti-gravity field so it spreads out in an even layer. Place a slice of bread directly under and over the peanut butter and jelly combination and turn off anti-gravity field. Catch sandwich with plate before it hits the counter and falls on the floor. Enjoy!
Obligatory Woodworking content: I made the sandwich shortly after the final jointing of pieces I got from a pallet. Most of it was just ok, but one piece looks spectacular and might be worth the effort of disassembling the pallet.
Puckdropper

=========================== Can you cite any references for that or did you just imagine all that?
--
Eric