WW Discussion on how to make a peanut butter sandwich

-- Remember, in an emergency, dial 1911.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It's "pena burr" !

Peanut butter makes your tongue stick to the top of your mouth. With your tongue against the top of your mouth, pronounce "peanut butter".

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Here's my tip: If you're making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, put peanut butter on both slices of bread before adding the jelly.

So doing "jelly-proofs" the bread so it doesn't get all soggy by lunchtime.

Reply to
HeyBub

"HeyBub" wrote in news:8d-dne9kL7il13XQnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

Well, on my sample earlier today I didn't experience any soggy bread. Since the sandwich was made just before lunchtime, I doubt there was time for sandwich to be soggy.

Since we sometimes share recipies here, here's mine: Bread (anything'll do) Peanut butter (smooth is great, but crunchy works as well) Jelly, Jam, or preserves, whatever you have (any flavor)

Suspend jelly and peanut butter in anti-gravity field so it spreads out in an even layer. Place a slice of bread directly under and over the peanut butter and jelly combination and turn off anti-gravity field. Catch sandwich with plate before it hits the counter and falls on the floor. Enjoy!

Obligatory Woodworking content: I made the sandwich shortly after the final jointing of pieces I got from a pallet. Most of it was just ok, but one piece looks spectacular and might be worth the effort of disassembling the pallet.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

[...]

Can you cite any references for that or did you just imagine all that?

Reply to
Eric