WTD: Tool Rest holder/Banjo for Delta Rockwell 46-111 Lathe

I picked up a nice 46-111 Rockwell lathe, its the lighter weight 12" lathe, believe it or not, it had the tailstock but no tool rest holder/banjo. I believe this is the one that has the slot in it and you tighten with a wrench rather than a handle like most other Delta/Rockwell banjos. If you have one, drop me a line with a price. Thanks, Marty

Could this be it?
http://cgi.ebay.com/rockwell-delta-wood-lathe-tool-rest-holder_W0QQitemZ180110799759QQihZ008QQcategoryZ20789QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
This one might work also. http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&p0289&cat=1,330,49238&ap=2
Marty Escarcega wrote:

--
Mark Wollschlager
markwoll at cox dot com

Both of the mentioned items are for the larger Delta/Rockwell lathes. The one I need has a slot in it and bolt/nut to clamp it to the bed. My bed is narrower than the standard Delta/Rockwell 12" machines