WTD sawmill

Looking for a bandsaw type sawmill in the St. Louis area (or some what close). email redd at ezl dot com
TIA
Wendell
There is one over here on the Ill side of the river. I'm going for a visit shortly. I'll get some info and post for you... I think it's outside of Maryville but I could be mistaken.... Also, if you are looking for a portable mill guy I've got a couple of numbers as well. Let me know your preferance...
Dan Rhoades

There used to be a sawmill on the road to Alton just before you go over the bridge off to the right. I don't know if he uses a band saw or not but I haven't lived in the St. Louis area in ten years. He had every kind of hardwood and local wood you could think of. It's probably still there.
Bill
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Is Oregon too far?
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio

Are you buying a mill or just looking for a sawyer with a mill? If buying, try http://www.sawmillexchange.com /. if looking, call Wood-Mizer and ask them who has a mill in your area - they do referrals.