WTD: Delta Sawbuck handle

I am looking for the 2 D handle halves for a sawbuck. If someone out there has a parts machine, I sure could use the handle halves. Mine is vertical does anyone know if the horizontal handle assembly with switch would fit the motor for mine (as an option?) Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Which sawbuck? Original with the aluminum frame and table or the second generation with the sheet molded compound fixed and rotating tables. Or model number?

Reply to
Frank Boettcher