WTB: Unifence front rail

Hello All:
I'd like to buy a short Unifence front rail so that I can use my Unifence on my bandsaw. Anyone have a rail they would care to sell? Could be short.... maybe if you cut your 52" rail down to size you could sell me the scrap.
Thanks,
Jim
Jim I have a hunk of rail I ma considering cutting. How much do you need and what is it worth? max