WTB: ShopNotes #8 Magazine

I am looking to make a box-joint jig that was originally published in the above magazine issue. I can buy the plans or I can buy the original magazine. Between the two I would rather have the magazine and the article; if anyone has this issue and would not mind parting with it please contact me. And if someone would care to share the plans that would work as well. If you made the jig and would care to share your experiences using and making it that would be great. Thanks all ...

FWIW - been to EBay many times over ...

Reply to
DIYGUY

This is not a bad jig which uses two "L" brackets to make an adjustable index pin. However, it looks a lot of work just to make a box joint jig. I've always made my box joint jig using wood from the scrap bin. Two screws hold the wood that fits into the miter slot, and one screw to hold a (wooden) index pin. I guess

does not have this issue.

Reply to
Phisherman

The box joint plans have been posted to the woodworking binary group several times.

Reply to
Gino

I built that jig several years ago and was never happy with it. I replaced it with one tha Norm built on his show. His is not adjustable but I made two of them One for 1/2" and one for 3/4.

Reply to
Tom O'Connor