WTB Shop Notes #92

This is the issue just gone from the racks. Need the plans for the over the blade dust collector/guard. No reference to back issues on the Shop Note website. Emailed them but no response. If you don't hang on to your mags I would be happy to buy this issue from you. Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike in Arkansas

Greed seems to have out played common sense. They now only sell Annual Volumes:

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Hey Mike,

I do hang onto mine, but I happen to have a spare #92.

Email me for the details:

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Joe

Reply to
10x

Hello Mike, The issue is yours for the cost of a donation to the American Cancer Society (Amount is your choice and I don't need proof.) Send me your address and I'll send you the issue. If you'd be happy with a scanned version of that article only I can do that too. (No donation necessary) Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

Joe, Marc, did you get the emails I sent?

Reply to
Mike in Arkansas

(My fourth attempt to reply to you tonight- I hope this one goes through)

Hello Mike, No message from you. I will spell out my address so Google does not suppress any portion; duckbiteATqisDOTnet. The issue is right next to my keyboard and waiting for an address. Marc ( snipped-for-privacy@qis.net)

Reply to
marc rosen