WTB: Sellers Hoosier Cabinet Hardware

Hi, I'm new to this group. I was wondering if anyone would know of someone that has original Sellers "S" latches and hinges for sale. I bought some repros off a guy on eBay but they Would stick out like a sore thumb if I were to install them. E-mail me at: FredMertz_1atmsndotcom,
Thanks in advance,
zTim
Try Kennedy Hardware in Indiana, they had a ton of repro parts for my Hoosier. They have a website/catalog for ordering. See google for the exact address.
Regards,
Rich.....

Here's the URL - http://www.kennedyhardware.com / The book is quite interesting.
Also try: http://towbees.com/ for glassware. After 3 years of searching on eBay, I finally replaced the 4 missing pieces of swing top jars that came with my Hoosier. The biggest problem I had was finding a pane of the rolled, etched glass to replace the one broken out.
Now I have to find someone to restore the shopping reminder card, and I am back to all original.
Regards, Roy