WTB: Powermatic woodworking equipment in midwest area

I am looking for powermatic woodworking equipment in the midwest. The closer to Missouri the better. Really looking for planers, table saws, tenoners. If you have any to sell or know someone who does please email me at snipped-for-privacy@mcmsys.com

Thanks, Mason

Reply to
Doc Audio

How big a rush are you in? Stuff occasionally shows up on eBay -- I've noted the KC area on occasion. Set a search filter for auto notification of new items that may be of interest.

Watch for auctions.

Specific items of interest may be fairly few and far between if you're not in a fairly large population region...

Reply to
Duane Bozarth