wtb old woodworking magazines

Hi,
I'm try to build up my woodworking libarary so I'm looking for back issues of shopnotes, woodsmith or fine woodworking.
If you live in Canada and your thinking of getting rid of any of these send me a note.
Thanks
Alex
[[ This message was both posted and mailed: see the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for details. ]]

Where in Canada?
On Jul 20, 12:06 am, Dave Balderstone

Hamilton, Ontario.
On Jul