WTB: Makita 1101 Plunge Base

If anyone doesn't want the plunge base that came with their RF100Kit, I would like to purchase it from you.
If interested contact me at the email address below.
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@NOTyahoo.com (scrap the NOTs)
How funny, I was just about to post this same message. I'm in need of one as well! Can we get this online?
(scrap the NOTs)