WTB Mahogany pieces

Hello
I need at leaset 30 pieces of clear Mahogany, 8 inches wide by 14 inches long (the grain traversing in the long dimension) by 1.25 inches thick. Can anyone help?
Please email me direct: snipped-for-privacy@snet.net
David Ross
Where are you located?
I have some - im in raleigh.

I can get it in Orlando. Where are you ?
jim bailey

Where are you? I've got some in Alabama.

I'm in Connecticut

"David" writes:

Contact the maritime museum in CT, they do a lot of restoration of "woodies" so they will have a source.
--
Lew

<http://www.harrisent.com/RDLhome.html <http://www.cwghardwoodoutlet.com/lumber/index.html
There's also Woodcraft, in Orange and Manchester, but expect to pay more.
Barry
www.ocoochhardwoods.com
email floyd and see what he has on the shelf that he can UPS to you. I was up there a couple weeks ago and there was some 15" wide stock that may accomodate your needs.
EJ