WTB / LOOKING FOR A SCROLL SAW IN THE NIAGARA REGION, ONTARIO, CANADA

Please email me if you have one for sale. I need to know the details, make, model, age, why you are selling it.

Thank you!

Reply to
Mary

You might try eBay. I see eBay Ca. doesn't have much in the way of scroll saws. Try

, you can always ask if they will ship to Canada, if not, look to see where the saw originates from, you could find one and drive across the border. Or ask if they will ship to a different address of someone you know across the border, then you can pick it up from there.

Word of advice, if you use eBay, ask all your questions B/4 you place a bid, any sellers that don't answer all your questions, stay away from regardless of their ratings.

Reply to
Glavin

Reply to
Jules

Cancel message, purchased a scroll saw last weekend.

Reply to
Mary