WTB: Left Unisaw cast iron wing in SF Bay Area

Hello. I'm looking for a single cast iron wing for the left side of the 1999 model Unisaw I just acquired. Anyone have one to sell in the San Francisco area? I'm in Marin.

Thanks!

Reply to
waynec

You shouldn't have any trouble at all finding left wings in the SF area...

Doug Miller

snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote in news:gaTlc.2724$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr28.news.prodigy.com:

I don't think they even sell right tilt saws here.

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch