WTB: Inca table saw

I am interested in purchasing a used Inca table saw. Something as small as a tilting 250 would be fine. Wanting an aluminum top.
I'm in Milwaukee, WI. Would like to find something within driving distance. You can E-Mail me at phil (at) cgallery.com, but you gotta quote this entire message for your message to reach me (to avoid the dreaded spam filters).
Thanks! Phil