WTB: Cherry panelling, or 1/4 ply

I need some cherry veneer ply, or paneling to finish a built in oven in my kitchen. I only need 2 sheets. Any idea where I can get this in Southern Ontario. I've checked HD, Rona etc. Lansing could get 3/4" PB. A&M sells 1/8" and 1/16" veneer which I could laminate on some thin ply, but this would be tricky I think on a large panel.
Any sources?
Thanks!
Rob
Hi Rob, Looks like Peacock Lumber has it. Cheers, JG
http://www.peacocklumber.ca/PriceBook.asp?Page
Rob Mitchell wrote:

JGS wrote:

Thanks JGS
I also found a place out near Stratford but peacock had lower prices by the look of it.
Rob

For all the Toronto readers, I went to a place called Rayette Forest Products. They handle only sheet goods but will sell to individuals and have a variety of hardwood veneer plywoods. I asked and they will also sell me solid surface materials.
Rob
Don't know if you have a Lowes near you, but if you do, you can go to the cabinet department and actually order a variety of hardwood sheet goods finished to match their cabinet samples. I also believe that you can give them a sample and they will match your finish. Of course, it's not cheap, but if you want a nice factory applied finish, to make filler panels... this can't be beat.
We used it on a restaurant counter buildout a couple of years ago where we mounted spaced doors over the finished sheet plywood to create a 3-D wainscoat effect.
Mike
On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 00:33:58 -0500, Rob Mitchell