WTB: Chapin #1/2 Smooth Plane, eventually!

Greetings!, and Happy Holidays to all of you from Maine!! I'm looking for info on available Chapin #1/2 Smooth Planes... I understand the value and cost, but am looking just the same. If you have any information, and/or the time to email a response... Thanks! Mark Swanson Maine
Swanson129 wrote:

So you have a Christmas present and you are checking the price? Come now, is this spirit of Christmas?
Bobby