WTB Blade cover for 34-670

Along with my earlier post of the need for a fence. I`d also like to buy the complete blade guard and mount for this little benchtop unit. TIA again
On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 21:58:04 -0400, "JPEracing"

I have a complete saw I can sell since I upgraded a few months ago to a Powermatic 66 (sweet!) Got anything to trade?