WTB beismeyer 98" rail set

header says it all. Looking for a 98" right of the blade beismeyer rail set.... I'm in NH if that makes a diff
thanks -JD
header says it all. Looking for a 98" right of the blade beismeyer rail set.... I'm in NH if that makes a diff
thanks -JD
Guess that bore repeating
--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"jduprie" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
yep, a bunch of times...where are the Ky highlands?
He just wants three or four of them...

Where is it that you live again???

header says it all. Looking for a 98" right of the blade beismeyer rail set.... I'm in NH if that makes a diff
thanks -JD
header says it all. Looking for a 98" right of the blade beismeyer rail set.... I'm in NH if that makes a diff
thanks -JD
I guess he's REALLY desperate for his Biese.......
jduprie wrote:

Mark wrote:

Heard that Del Stubbs used to demonstrate turning w/an ax. Reckon you can turn w/a Bies? Which edge do you sharpen?
...Kevin
--
Kevin & Theresa Miller
Juneau, Alaska

I tried to buy an auxiliary fence that wasn't advertised in any catalogues I had. So, I tried to buy direct from Biesemeyer who said I had to go through a dealer. I contacted Tool Crib who then ordered the special part for me.
You can get contact and distributor information at www.biesemeyer.com . There are four distributors listed in NH and it would also be available online or through a catalogue.
For others wreckers information, Biesemeyer appears to have fences available from 48" to the left to 122" to the right.
Preston

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 00:43:08 GMT, "Preston Andreas"

you can order directly from biesemeyer... the stuff on their scratch-n-dent page, anyhow.